complicated travel

dan

complicated travel

dan
This post was updated on .
Me (permanent resident of canada) and my fiance (canadian citizen) will be going home to the philippines for the 1st time (1st for her and after 4 years for me since i left), our trip will include a trip going to cebu for the 1st week after we arrive, then go to thailand for thr 2nd week of our vacation and the last week would be spent with family in cavite, my question is when we leave manila to cebu do we need to pay anything (terminal fee, travel tax etc)?, 2nd question is after returning to manila from cebu we have a flight towards thailand on the same day (not a connecting flight but seperate reservation), do we need to again pay anything (travel tax, terminal fee, etc)?

Any info that you could share would be great, i just dont want to pay unnecessary fees and be double dinged.

Thank you!!

P.S. whats the procedure now for arrival in manila? Can i accompany her at the "foreighn passport" line at the immigration because shes travelling with me or we have to be seperate due to the fact that i still hold a philippine passport though i have a permanent residency status in canada. Tnx again

Re: complicated travel

Daisy221
Hello there! I'm Daisy from UK, newbie in this forum.

Re: complicated travel

govietnam
Hello, I am Goviet from China

Re: complicated travel

Best paper writing services uk
Thanks for this wonderful article! hats off to your writing!paper writing service uk

Re: complicated travel

Danibliss
Hello there! I'm Daisy from UK, newbie in this forum. Recruitment Beam. You can also apply for PYES Application.
Have you heard of Npower Registration form. What about Federal Government Jobs. The application form for Nigeria Police Recruitment is out. You can also visit NPVN portal here. See how much Npower Stipend and also when NDLEA Recruitment will start. Dont forget to submit application for Nigerian Air force Recruitment